1. Seller – kofe.lv (SIA “BaltCoffee SK”);
2. Buyer – an individual who buys goods from the seller, a minor (between the ages of 14 and 18) with the permission of a parent or guardian (unless he/she pays from his/her income), a legal entity or an authorized representative of a person ;
4. Purchase and sale agreement – an agreement concluded between the buyer and the seller during the sale.
5. Electronic catalog – the website / store of the seller (kofe.lv), which allows to identify the buyer, his reservations, contact information, information on payment and delivery;
6. Order – a list of goods purchased by the buyer.
1. These Terms are a legal document that is binding on both parties and establishes the rights and obligations of the buyer and the seller, terms of purchase and payment, delivery and return of goods, obligations of the parties and other terms of purchase and sale related to the sale goods by the Seller.
2. Before placing an order, the buyer must read these terms and conditions and confirm that he has done so by providing the necessary information, concluding a contract and requesting delivery.
3. The seller has the right to change the conditions at any time in accordance with the requirements of the law. The buyer will be informed about the changes in the rules of the online store.
The contract between the buyer and the seller is concluded when:
1. The buyer creates an order in the electronic catalog (kofe.lv), enters all the necessary information to conclude a contract and deliver the goods, and clicks the “Order” button;
2. When ordering goods by phone, the buyer provides all the necessary information for the conclusion of the contract, ordering and delivery.
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract and return the goods. The Buyer must inform the Seller in writing specifying the product(s) he/she wishes to return and the reason for the return. Under the Consumer Protection Act 2015, consumers are entitled to refunds, replacements, repairs and/or compensation if an item is defective or does not match its description.
2. The buyer can exercise his rights specified in clause 4.1. only if the product has been damaged, its appearance has not changed significantly and the product has not been used.
3. In the event that the Buyer purchased the goods from the Seller and in accordance with clause 4.1., And if he wishes to terminate the contract for the sale of certain goods, he must return all goods to the Seller. In the event that at least one of the returned goods does not meet the requirements specified in 10.3., The seller has the right to refuse to accept the returned goods.
1. The Buyer must pay for the item and accept it in accordance with the procedures set out in these conditions of sale and user agreement.
2. When placing an order in the electronic catalog (on the kofe.lv website), the buyer undertakes to comply with these conditions specified in the electronic catalog (on the kofe.lv website) and in the legislation of Latvia.
1. The seller has the right to determine at his discretion the minimum order amount, that is, the minimum amount from which free shipping will be valid. This amount must be indicated in the delivery terms.
2. If the buyer attempts to jeopardize the stability and security of the electronic catalog or violates its obligations, the seller has the right to suspend or restrict the buyer’s access to the electronic catalog immediately and without prior notice.
3. After placing the order, if in doubt about the order, the seller will contact the buyer using the buyer’s contact information. If the seller fails to contact the Buyer within 3 (three) business days, the seller has the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer.
1. The seller agrees to allow the buyer to use the services of the electronic catalog on the basis of these conditions, set out in these conditions and in the electronic catalog kofe.lv
2. The seller undertakes to respect the privacy of the buyer and the buyer’s right to his / her personal information and to process personal data buyer only in accordance with the rules and procedures established by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
3. The seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the address indicated in the order, in accordance with the conditions specified in paragraph 8 of these rules.
4. If the seller cannot deliver the ordered goods to the buyer due to special circumstances, he undertakes to offer the buyer another goods that are as similar as possible to the ordered goods. If the buyer refuses to accept a similar product or another product with similar parameters, the seller undertakes to return the money paid to the buyer within 3 (three) business days if payment for the product has already been made.
5. If the buyer uses clauses 4.1. and 4.3., then the seller undertakes to return the money paid by the buyer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the returned goods.
1. The buyer can pay for the goods in the following ways:
2. Loyalty coupon or discount.
3. Delivery and receipt of goods.
4. Delivery of goods:
1. The buyer chooses the Omniva parcel machine/branch of Latvijas Pasts, where the goods will be delivered within 1 to 5 working days (according to the conditions specified on the Omniva or Latvijas Pasts website).
2. If the buyer (or his authorized person) cannot pick up the goods or if the goods are delivered to the wrong address, the buyer has no right to make any claims against the seller for the delivery of the goods.
3. The goods can be delivered by the seller or his authorized representative.
4. The seller is never responsible for the violation of the delivery time of the goods if the goods were not delivered to the buyer or were not delivered on time due to the buyer’s fault or due to circumstances caused by the buyer.
5. The fact of delivery of the goods is confirmed by the procedures established by Omniva/Latvijas Pasts.
6. When the goods arrive at the store, the buyer confirms the receipt of the goods by signing the seller’s document.
7. If the package of the parcel is damaged (crumpled, wet or otherwise damaged outside), the product(s) is damaged(s) and/or does not comply with the standards, the buyer must inform Omniva or Latvijas Pasts about this, and must take a photo of the damaged parcel.
8. If the buyer does not do this, the seller is released from any liability to the buyer for damage to the goods, except in cases where the violations are caused by a manufacturer’s error or non-conformity, and if such non-conformity can be established during an external inspection.
1. In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act 2015, consumers are entitled to refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation if the goods are defective or do not match their description.
2. The seller is not responsible if the color, shape or any other parameter of the product displayed in the electronic catalog on the kofe.lv website does not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the product due to the parameters of the display used by the buyer.
3. The quality guarantee provided by the seller does not prejudice the rights of consumers in accordance with the law if the buyer purchased goods or services of poor quality.
4. When returning an item, the buyer must contact the seller to initiate the return process. If the item is returned, the seller agrees to accept such item and replace it with a similar or equivalent item. If the seller does not have a similar product or the buyer does not want to change the product, the seller returns the money paid for this product to the buyer. Return costs are always borne by the seller.
1. Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act 2015, consumers are entitled to refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation if the item is defective or does not match the description. In addition, if the buyer for any reason is not completely satisfied with his purchase, he can return the purchased goods to the seller free of charge within 14 calendar days after delivery.
2. To return the goods in cases that relate to the cases provided for in article 10.1., The buyer must contact the seller and submit a written request to return the goods. This must be done in accordance with clause 4.2. of these conditions.
3. When returning the goods to the seller, the following conditions must be met:
4. The seller has the right not to accept the returned goods if the buyer does not follow the return procedure set out in these rules.
5. When returning an item, the buyer must contact the seller to begin the return process. If a product is to be returned, the seller agrees to accept such product and replace it with a similar or equivalent product. If the seller does not have a similar product or the buyer does not want to change the product, the seller returns the money paid for this product to the buyer. Return costs are always borne by the seller.
6. The return and exchange of goods is carried out in accordance with the consumer protection law 2015.
7. The amount of money for the returned goods is always transferred by transfer to the current account of the payer.
1. When placing an order, the buyer must provide personal information that allows the seller to identify the buyer in order to deliver the order and be able to contact the buyer for additional information, if necessary, or to use the buyer’s information for direct marketing purposes (with buyer’s permission).
2. By placing an order, the buyer agrees that the communication required for the delivery of the goods will be made using the email address and / or telephone number provided by the buyer.
3. If the buyer wishes that his email address or telephone number is no longer used for direct marketing purposes, he must inform the seller about it.
4. The seller confirms that the buyer’s personal data will be processed only for the purpose of purchasing goods, and will also be used for direct marketing purposes (unless the buyer declares that he does not want his personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes, as specified in paragraph 11.3. Of these conditions). The seller agrees not to disclose the buyer’s personal data to third parties, with the exception of the seller’s partners who provide delivery of goods or other services related to the buyer’s order. In all other cases, the seller can disclose the personal data of the buyer to third parties only in accordance with the legal acts prescribed in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
5. Personal data sent by the buyer to the seller using his credit or debit card accounts in banking systems is securely processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates for secure data transmission. The banks used by the buyer are solely responsible for this personal data.
6. The buyer, as a data subject, has the right to be informed about the processing of his personal data in order to be able to regulate, withdraw or object to the processing of his data.
7. In order to provide the buyer with the full functionality of the electronic catalog on the kofe.lv website, the seller stores certain information on the buyer’s computer (device), which is called cookies. The seller uses the stored information to identify the buyer as a previous visitor to the online store, he has access to information about the purchases made, and this information also ensures that statistics of site traffic are saved. The buyer has the ability to view the information (cookies) that the seller stores and the buyer can in turn delete some or all of the stored cookies.
8. Any request or order related to the processing of personal data must be sent by the buyer to the seller in writing. After receiving such a request or order, the Seller must respond to the Buyer in writing no later than thirty (30) calendar days.
9. The buyer cannot use the services of the kofe.lv website if he does not agree with the terms and conditions mentioned in this section, which relate to the protection of personal data.
1. The buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided. If the buyer does not provide certain personal data, the seller is not responsible for the consequences and has the right to demand compensation from the buyer for direct damage (losses).
2. The buyer is responsible for all actions taken while using the online store (kofe.lv).
3. The seller is released from any liability if the buyer, despite the seller’s recommendations, did not familiarize himself with these conditions, despite the fact that the buyer was given such an opportunity.
4. If the seller’s website contains links to other companies, organizations or websites of individuals, the seller is not responsible for the information or actions posted therein; The seller does not track or control these websites and does not represent these companies or individuals.
5. The seller is not responsible for the mutual obligations of the buyer and the partners of the seller, the services of which the buyer uses.
6. In the event of damage, the guilty party shall compensate the other party for direct damage (losses).
1. These rules are developed in accordance with the legislation of Latvia.
2. Latvian legislation applies to all legal relationships arising from the provisions referred to in this document.
3. Any dispute arising in connection with the execution and application of these conditions shall be resolved through negotiations. If an agreement cannot be reached through negotiations, the dispute is resolved in accordance with Latvian legislation.